Welcome to my world

My name is Arianna Shay Zafra. I am still in my mother's womb. My mommy Sharon is about to give birth to me sometime in October. My daddy Arnold is so excited that he can not wait to create this blog for me. Well, he was partly inspired by what Tito Nick, my daddy's former house mate in Pasay, did for his son Jo-lo.My daddy created this blog a few days ago when he was still not sure if I am going to be a boy or a girl. But this morning my mommy had a pelvic ultrasound and the result shows that i am going to be a baby girl. So my daddy immediately change the title of this blog and renamed it Baby Arianna. Yes, my full name is going to be Arianna (meaning: divine) Shay (meaning: gift from God) Siggaoat Zafra. Cutie name no? Oh, By the way, have you already figured out how I look like in that ultrasound photo? :)

That's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Jo-lo said...

    Hello Arianna! Dad ko, sa October ang birthday! Baka mag-tugma kayo! Link kita ha as my kalaro!  

  2. arnie said...

    Hi jo-lo! Thanks for visiting my world. So your dad's birthday pala is in October also. Cool! See you on your 1st birthday next year!