Hello World!


Finally! After waiting for 9 months, my mommy finally heard me cry, and I got my first ever real kiss from her. The day was 19th of October at around 12 noon, my mommy gave birth to me (Arianna Shay) via ceasarian operation at the Medical City Hospital. It feels great to be finally out of my mommy's womb. I'm so happy to move my arms and legs so freely! I can't wait to be with my mommy and daddy later on. I can't wait to have a taste of my mommy's milk. I can't wait to feel my daddy's strong arms when he carries me. I can't wait to do all the stuff infants do!

You want some more pictures of me? Check out the Flickr badge on the side bar. It will take you to my online photo album. But as of now, there are only four pictures uploaded there. But promise, there will be more to come!

0 comments: