Baby's Sunday Day Out


DSC00841
Originally uploaded by Arianna Shay.
That's me on top of my mommy's work table. Yesterday, my mommy had to do some work in the office and my daddy insisted on bringing me along. So while mommy was doing her work, daddy and I spent time bonding together. Daddy and Mommy's office was a sight to behold. It was very different from our house and from the hospital (two places that I have visited so far). When mommy was through with her work, we went to the Podium mall nearby! Yes, my first official mall tour happened yesterday. Unfortunately, mommy and daddy didn't know that there was an on-going sale at the mall that time. So, after buying some baby stuff for me, they decided that we leave the mall for fear of me catching some bad virus. So, we proceeded to daddy's sister in U.P. It was my first time to meet some relatives of my daddy. It was nice meeting my tita aura and tito Jojo with my little cousins, ate Jaja and ate AJ. Their older brother kuya Arwin was busy playing video games so I didn't get to meet him. Tita Aura was so delighted to see me and kept on saying that I so look like my daddy. After spending some time there, we finally went home. I was so tired that I slept immediately when we arrived home.

2 comments:

  1. Jo-lo said...

    Uy, mana sa Daddy Arnold mo pala ikaw! Gusto rin mag-mall! :-)  

  2. arnie said...

    jo-lo, my daddy has been rehabilitated. he doesn't make tambay sa mall anymore. He is now a homeboy. :-)