I had my regular check-up last Saturday, it was scary esp when my doctor talks about shots!!! But I thought that was the scariest thing ever..but it was not, believe me...!! Let me tell you what happened, my doctor greeted me, my mom and ate sabel a warm hello, followed by "ang guap..ganda pala ni baby.." with that gender confusion, my doctor proceeded by giving my mom the go-signal to have my ear pierced!!! I was nervous coz i saw my lola's face tremble with fear ..for me. Then we went to NICO, and there my mom paid the nurse for the service (of hurting me..), after a few mins, we were in a small. dark room then the nurse held my ears, baaaam it was the most painful feeling, having your ear pierced is painful already, but having the nurse pierce it incorrectly is another...you would not want to go through it...=(. I was crying all the way to NICO back to the clinic. But hey, after a few oz of milk, the pain went away. And to top it all, I felt really pretty...with the little gold stars. Now, that's what you call "initiation" to womanhood.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    hello riyan ang cute naman basahin ng story mo... eh sino ba 'tong ghost writer mo, si mom mo or dad mo?  

  2. arnie said...

    Hi tita carms, actually I have two ghost writers po. One male, one female. =) Pag maganda ang grammar and sentence construction si mommy yun. Otherwise si daddy yun.

    Thanks po sa pag-visit. See you on the 18th of March!  

  3. Nick Ballesteros said...

    Hello Arianna! Pakisabi kay daddy mo sorry ha, nag-email sa akin once before tapos di ko na nasagot. Umalis na kasi ako after checking my mails and was not able to do so after a couple of days.

    Teka, alam ko rin blog address nya ... basta ikaw na bahala. Thanks! (utusan ba ang bata... hehehe)  

  4. arnie said...

    It's ok daw po Tito Nick. Just keep the registered mail na lang muna daw po. Btw, tito nick, este ninong nick, check your email po. I'm sending you the link to the online invitation for my binyag. Hope to see you and Tita Tina and jo-lo (if they are here in Manila) on the 18th!