My Christening Day!

Yesterday was my Christening rites at the Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary in Quezon City. The rites was short but the reception was kinda long and tiring for me, my mommy and my daddy. But overall, it was a big success! Thank you to my mommy and daddy for organizing such a very nice event for me. Thank you to all who took some time out from their busy schedule to celebrate with me. Thank you, thank you:

Mommy, daddy, lola delia, ninong bernard, tita janet, ate sabel, kuya richard, lola angie and lolo boy carpio, ninong carlo and gf, tita crissy, tito leo and tita hazel, tito donald and his daughter, lola emmie and family, ninong alvin and gf, tita swellyn and tito donovan and marcus favia, tita tina and family, tita edith cruz, tita donna and tito bebert, ninang nolet, ninang lea, ninang janel, ninang bernadette sembrano, ninang chat and arianna (kapangalan at kalaro ko), ninang sonia and family, tita aura and tito jojo and ates jaja and aj, lola alice and tito aries, tita petite and tito allan, tita lei and tito philip and son, tita len and tito ric and daughters, tita zen and tito ogie with ate allary and ate pawpaw, tita amelle and tita mae.

Thank you all!

More pictures will be posted by next week. For those who took pictures during the baptismal ceremony, please kindly send it to my daddy's email at noli725@gmail.com. Thank you.DSC01145

0 comments: