Birth-Day Out at MOA!

Yesterday, my mama and papa with my lola Delia and ate Judi, brought me to the biggest mall in the Philippines - the SM Mall of Asia. It was really big pala. Just a few hours of walking around made us feel hungry already. So we decided to eat at KFC! It is true what they say the the fried chickens at KFC are finger lickin' good. Just take a look at this picture:

The fried chicken was so delicious that after my first piece, I looked for some more inside the bucket. :D


After visiting Mall of Asia from the South Building to the North Bldg., it was time to leave. We visited the site of our house where construction is currently on going. Then we went to the UP chapel to pray since it was my birthday. After that we had a nice merienda at Red Ribbon where I ate lots of spaghetti!

It was a fun day, tiring and yet I was happy because my family was there to celebrate my birthday with me. But of course I will be more happy on Saturday since it is going to be my INCREDIBLES Birthday Party at McDonalds!...See you there!





0 comments: