Last Monday and Tuesday, my daddy and mommy brought me to Zoobic Safari in this neat little place called the Subic Bay Freeport Zone. There I had a chance to have a picture with a baby tiger while mommy feeds him with Cowhead milk. Daddy doesn't look like he was scared, but I bet he was, like me. hehehe

100_1890


Aside from seeing tigers, I also had a chance to watch the sealion show at Ocean Adventure. Thalia was an intelligent sea lion. Mommy had fun watching her do her tricks. A dolphin and whale show followed which mommy enjoyed so much. Daddy said he enjoyed it also. As for me, I slept during the show as I was too tired after too much walking.

100_1835

2 comments:

  1. donna_chocnut said...

    Uy how cool! Gusto ko rin makarating dun. Grabe, sobrang cute ni Arianna. Hope I get to see her soon, hindi lang sa pictures. =)  

  2. arnie said...

    Nice meeting you at the Yonex BC last Saturday Tita Donna!