My Cutesy Flip Flops


Last Sunday, we went to this cool and nice place called Serendra at the Fort. My daddy said, it reminds him of the "other side" of Greenbelt 3, where those spanish looking-mestiza Filipinos hang out. Serendra though is nicer, the spacious lanscape is perfect for late Sunday afternoon running and rolling for kids like me!

There were a few shops already operating in Serendra, and one of them is the Flip Flops store, where they sell nothing but Havainnas slippers.

and look what my daddy and mommy got for me


And my daddy got himself a pair of flip flops too!

1 comments:

  1. donna_chocnut said...

    Huwaw, how sosy! Ang cute, kulay pink. Si Tita Donna di hamak na Spartan ang chinelas ;p Oo, ganda nga sa Serendra. Nakaka-intimidate nga lang sa una, para bang kelangang mag-Ingles.