Last Sunday, my mommy, my daddy and my ate Mayan and Kuya Lean went to the Manila International Book. It was mommy and I's first time to go to the International Book Fair. Anyways, there were lots of books! (duh!) at the Book Fair. But my ate and kuya did not buy any book but instead grab themselves a couple of teeny magazines (for ate Mayan) and manga and Ragnarok (for kuya Lean). As for me? Daddy bought me this big book about numbers and stuff. Too bad he didn't buy me the DORA stuff that I was looking at (see the picture).

That's my Ate Mayan wearing the 100% Pinoy Librarian T-Shirt from papa's alma mater, UPILS. hopefully Ate Mayan won't take up Lib Sci when she gets to college :-)

Anyway, it was a brief and yet fun adventure at the Book Fair. Too bad we didn't bump into Ninong Nick and Tita Tina who was also there last weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Naku, Arianna! Next time, pabili mo na kay Daddy yung Dora ha. Maganda yung Dora, as in! :D  

  2. donna_chocnut said...

    Wow galing ni Arianna, books are cool =) You're lucky. Magbasa kang maraming books ha?  

  3. arnie said...

    Tita Bex - Papa doesn't want me to have the Dora because he's afraid I might say backpeck, backpeck! :-)

    Tita Donna - Yes po. I spend more time reading than watching TV and playing, especially when mama and papa is around. :-)