Happy New Year!

To my tita's who still read this blog, Happy New Year po!

A lot of things are going to change in the next couple of months and papa Arnold decided to start with my blog. Starting today, I will be sharing this blog with my soon to be born little baby brother. Yipee!

Anyway for updates on what's going on in my life. Please visit our family's Multiply site.

By the way, mama Sharon and papa Arnold have already decided what to name my baby brother and his name will be - Adrien Shane. His nickname would...you guess it right - Riyen. That explains the change of this blog's title to R Squared.

That's it for now....=)

2 comments:

  1. donna_chocnut said...

    ang cute, riyen. as in saving private riyen? =) we're also looking forward to meeting arianna's brother. happy new year din!  

  2. arnie said...

    Happy New Year din tita Donna...hope we could meet your darling little angel na din po soon...=)