Finally, after nine months of carrying him into her womb, my mommy Sharon finally delivered my baby brother to our family. Please say hello to my cute baby brother Adrien Shane Zafra. I'm still confused on what to call him - adie, iyen, riyen?



Anyway, thankfully my baby brother seems to be a perfectly healthy boy. And titos and titas who have seen him in the hospital said that he looks exactly like me when I was at his age. My daddy's initial reaction when he saw Adrien was that he looks a lot like my lolo Arthur. 

But we'll see as he grows up some more kung sino talaga ang kamukha. But for now, it's will surely be a different world for our little family from now on. I'm looking forward na to our future road trips! I can't wait to show Adrien the beauty of the world we all live in.

0 comments: