The First Picture of Me


Yehey! Finally, after two agonizing weeks, my daddy got the result of the 3D ultrasound that was taken two weeks ago. Last Saturday, my mommy was so irate with the staff of the hospital because they haven't finished saving the results into a CD. They advised my mommy that it will be available yesterday. So, this lunch time, my daddy went to the hospital to get the CD which contains AVI file of me inside my mommy's tummy. Too bad, I can't attach the files to this post. You just have to contend with a scanned print out made by my dad. So, what do you think? Am I cute or am i cute? =)

1 comments:

  1. TonyJ said...

    Greetings, I had the opportunity to visit your blog. I found it very interesting

    My site at web site traffic generator deals with web site traffic generator related matters. Maybe you can pay it a visit sometime.