Wala lang

Last night before mommy and I went to sleep, she read a story entitled "Baby Jesus" from the book she purchased a few weeks ago entitled "My First Book of Bible Stories". It's amazing how Mary gave birth to baby Jesus. Before I wanted to have a graco crib but learning about Jesus manger, I will settle for any crib. =)

Hmmm.. today, mommy's not feeling well, she has "sipon". She's been blowing her already swollen nose since this morning. She doesn't want to take any medicine coz it might cause damage to me. Mommy's hoping I don't catch it...kasi it's bad eh..

3 comments:

  1. Jo-lo said...

    Arianna, wawa naman tayo. Pati blogs natin ayaw tantanan ng mga spammers.

    Ginawan ako ng lola ko ng duyan sa kwarto namin at enjoy akong mag-see-saw at matulog dun. Pero can afford naman Dad mo eh so pabili ka ng crib na may sariling temperature control at self-cleaning :-)  

  2. ting-aling said...

    'got here from Jo-lo's..and Nick of course..interesting.  

  3. arnie said...

    Hey jo-lo, daddy is on a savings-mode right now eh. I guess he is saving up for future milk-diaper expenses. =)

    Hi Tita Ting-Aling! Thanks for visiting my blog. Balik ka hah! =)