My mommy and daddy had a nice time yesterday, shopping for lots and lots of baby stuff for me at Baby and Co. at the Podium Mall. Mommy was kinda worried because she is about to give birth to me in a couple of months and she feels that she wouldn't have the energy to shop for these stuff as her delivery date approaches. So, after visiting the Medical City for mommy's 3-D ultrasound, off they went to the Podium. And boy, they sure had lots of loot this time. Isn't that Winnie d'Pooh pillow and blanket cute? And the green comb, wow! I can't wait to use it on my soft and thin hair! What else? Those feeding bottles are cute especially the one with the orange cap. Orange being mommy's favorite color. Well, well, in a couple of months, I'll make sure to use them all because I know how mommy is working so hard to buy me those stuff. Thank you mommy and daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Jo-lo said...

    Hi Arianna! Buti ka pa, colorful ang mga gamit mo! Si mommy, inoverpower nya si daddy at mostly puti yung mga damit ko. May mga nakalusot na konting blue thanks to my Dad.  

  2. arnie said...

    Hi jo-lo! Kung si daddy ko ang masusunod, gusto nga niya puro pink na ang color ng mga stuff na binibili ni mommy eh. Kaya lang, playing safe pa rin si mommy, baka nga naman hindi accurate yung mga ultra sound results. =)