Porky Banky!


Meet Porky Banky! He's a coin bank where my mom and dad put some loose 5 peso coin everyday. My mommy was trained by my grand daddy to appreciate the value of savings at an early age. That is why as early as now, she wants to instill in me the same value. Likewise, though it's kinda late for my dad already, mommy also influenced him to save. Daddy happily obliged. So, I hope the coin bank gets filled up with five peso coins in time for christmas! By that time, I hope that mommy and daddy would think of getting a partner for porky banky because he's kinda lonely being alone right now. =)

2 comments:

  1. Jo-lo said...

    Hello Arianne! Si Daddy Nick may alkansya rin sa opis pero para sa kanya yun. On allowance basis na lang sya ngayon. Pero thankful pa rin sya at andyan si Mommy Tina para mag-budget, so may naiipon para sa gatas ko :-)  

  2. arnie said...

    Hi jo-lo! Di bale, when you're big enough you can ask your daddy nick to buy you those piggy banks. Or better yet ask your daddy to get you a Yoda bank! =)