Pong's Misfortune

This morning while mom & I was having breakfast, I heard my lola uttering these words "basag salamin ng kotse mo!" and then I felt my mom's heart sank. The "kotse" is what my mom & dad call "PONG". It's obviously a robbery case but my mom did not know yet what stuff were stolen. The first thing she thought of was the TLM dolls which were displayed at the car's rear, and then her belly moved in a different kind of way, not the one I liked but in a sad way, I am familiar with that feeling of sadness, it reminded me of the "1st term" when my mom cried almost everyday but this time it was more subtle (well...this is another story, i'll talk about it when i am ready...). Anyway, it turned out that the bad guy broke Pong's window to get in and steal the car stereo. ....what?!? the car stereo!!!! how am i suppose to listen to chico and delamar now?..aaargghhh...MOM, I don't want to throw a tantrum but I'll give you a hard poke if you don't replace it soon..why don't you ask daddy to replace it..=)

1 comments:

  1. Nick Ballesteros said...

    Arianna, don't believe what your Daddy says when it comes to money. He can go shopping with you anytime you want. :-)