I just saw jo-lo's post today regarding this worldwide event happening simultaneously in several countries. Live8 aims to let the eight world leaders meeting during the G8th Summit in Scotland that they must stop 30,000 children from dying of poverty every day. My daddy already signed up for this last Saturday. Hope others who have not will do so. In my country alone, poverty is the number one problem of children like me.
Lucky for me, I'm blessed with parents whom I know will be there to protect me and provide for my need as soon as I come out to this world. In fact last Saturday before my mommy and daddy looked for a baby crib in Greenhills, they had lunch at this Cebuano Restaurant called "AA" Original Cebu Barbecue. My mommy and I enjoyed the food so much that we could hardly walk. Hay, I'm looking forward na to so many eat outs with both my mommy and daddy!

1 comments:

  1. Jo-lo said...

    Hello Arianna! I wish we were able to see the Live8 concerts but we have to sleep off most of the days! Dad says he's seen the AA Restaurant on TV and the barbecue there is delicious!