Mommy's 28th Birthday

My mom's 28 years older than me. Seems like a long time living for 28 years if I think about it. What does it feel like to celebrate a birthday? Hmmm..Iobserved my mom yesterday, she seems happy celebrating her 28th year. Why did I say that? Well, I always feel my world shaking. At first I wondered what was happening and now that I can hear pretty well, the belly shaking comes with her hearty laugh. I enjoy each time my mom's belly moves that way, because I know she's enjoying her life...what else could she ask for, she has a supportive family (i can't wait to see my lola..), she has a good job...and most of all she has me and my loving daddy...

Next year, when she celebrates her 29th year, I will not just hear her laughter but I'll be able to see her smiling face as well....i am so excited to see her....

By the way, mom, I saw dad's birthday gift..will you let me play with it?

0 comments: