Wow! my mommy and daddy could not contain their excitement of me anymore. Look at those Little Mermaid stuff they bought for me. Last night when they were looking for a baby crib, they saw that blue baby shirt with an embroidered image of princess ariel. Mommy liked the shirt but she was worried that the shirt might be too big for me. But the sales lady told her that the shirt can be used by babies from 3-6 months. They got the shirt for a bargain price of P150.00 only! What a steal, right? A few moments later when mommy was looking for feeding bottles, daddy saw that big feeding bottle with princess ariel as the design and when he showed it to mommy, she was not contented with buying only one stuff so she looked for some more and found that milk container with another little mermaid design. So mommy and daddy left the store satisfied with what they bought for me. Ako naman, soooo excited na to come out of mommy's womb and grow bigger so that i can wear that cute blue shirt. Oh well, that would be two months after mommy gives birth to me. Yey! That would be in time for Christmas!

0 comments: