Yipeee! I've got two new presents this weekend from some special people in my mommy's life. First is this cute bathing suit from mommy's friend Tita Lisa. Thank you Tital Lisa! I can't wait to wear the bathing suit during summer outings. I just hope that by that time, mommy would have conquered her fear of water already so that she can join me while my daddy teaches me how to swim. Then, Tito Carlo, my mommy's cousin. gave me this cute little shoes! I wonder how it will look on my feet when my feet are big enough to fit in the shoes. He also gave me a baby book where mommy and daddy can put baby stuffs and other mementos about me. Thank you Tito Carlo! I really can't wait to get out of mommy's tummy and spend happy times with my mommy and daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Jo-lo said...

    Hello Arianna! Oooh, you got nice, pink things! I got white clothes mostly, because Mommy Tina wanted them plain white. But Daddy Nick was able to sneak in some blue ones.  

  2. arnie said...

    Hi jo-lo! How's the weather up there in Baguio? Don't you know that I was conceived somewhere in Leonard Wood Street? =) My mommy and daddy miss cafe by the ruins na. Their next trip there would probably be in December, of course with me na!