It's nice to be a baby sitting comfortably inside mommy hotel. I get to have nice stuff without working and spending a single centavo. Yesterday, in addition to my baby stuff collection, dad bought a nice crib with pictures of puppies around it and a green crib set. I wonder which is more comfortable, mom's uterus or that wide crib? I don't have a choice anyway since I have to check-out next month. Mom also bought these cute baby hangers and 2 diaper mats for me so when I pee, my crib will not get wet.

And oh by the way, i also received a PM bag and bottle gift pack from Mommy's colleagues. Mom told daddy that I'll be a baby fashionista, everything I have should match. =)

Today, Mom was so surprised when I gave her a really strong kick, I was just imagining that I am already using these gifts and that made me jump in excitement. =)

0 comments: