Two Good Role Models


Yesterday, mommy met up with her two hs buddies, Tita Sonia and Tita Dette. I already heard these voices when i was still a 5-month old fetus. Anyway, i was very behaved in my mommy's tummy while taking in the salisbury steak mommy had for lunch. I listened intensely to what these intelligent women were saying. Tita Dette has a new TV show and I felf her excitement. She was also delighted to share that she's opening a coffee shop this year and she's getting hitched by summer of next year inviting mommy and Tita Sonia to her wedding at Boracay. They discussed a lot of things about life, relationships and "money-making" strategies. I am so happy that mommy has really good friends. I'll make these ladies my role models and I hope someday I'll be successful like them.

I also thank Tita Tine who's in the States, she has pasalubong for me when Tita Dette met up with her in LA. Nice baby gap "oink" shirt and pants....mommy would love to have the exact same cutie clothes so we can wear them at the same time...=)

Later in the afternoon, mommy had those tantrums again...very often nowadays....si daddy kasi eh...so insensitive..oh well....

0 comments: